Weekly Digest 16
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- You are dangerously bad at cryptography - Ali Najaf
- Is the Windows user ready for apt-get? - Scott Hanselman
- The responsibility of public disclosure - Troy Hunt
- Introduction to Scientific Computing: Error Propagation - Lee
- Coverage Filters in dotCover - Maarten Balliauw
- Planning the Next Rhino Mock - Mark Meisinger
- Q & A with Scott Hanselman - Rey Bango
- What the meaning of is is - Eric Lippert
- Non Coding Skills That Make You A Better Programmer - Fran Hoey
- If Carpenters Were Hired Like Programmers - Dawood Sangameshwari
- Letter To A Young Programmer Considering A Startup - Alex Payne
Interesting projects are
- Bonobo Git Server for Windows - new release of a git server for IIS on Windows
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!