Weekly Digest 21
The best links from community
- Why Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs matters - Brian Harvey
- Working for free and what it taught me - Rob Ashton
- Racket on Raspberry Pi: the importance of being JITted - Daniel Kvasnička
- The overhead of async/await in NET 4.5 - Chris Hurley
- The Basics of ASP.NET Performance Optimization - Tiago Pascoal
- Web Page Performance - Profiling paint times - Dean Hume
- The Lawyers Won’t Let Us - Phil Haack
- C# Performance Benchmark Mistakes, Part Three - Eric Lippert
- Announcing the Release of Harlan - Eric Holk
- How Microsoft’s Next-Gen Compiler Project Can Improve Your Code - Jason Bock
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!