Weekly Digest 22
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Making a better, somewhat prettier, but definitely more functional Windows Command Line - Scott Hanselman
- Best Practices No. 5: Detecting .NET application memory leaks - Shivprasad Koirala
- Your website has never been hacked! (except for all the times that it has) - Troy Hunt
- License your code - Phil Haack
- 7 Reasons Why You Need To Work For A Big Company - Mark Stephens
- You Need This One Skill to Succeed in IT - Jes Schultz Borland
- Why not allow double/decimal implicit conversions? - Eric Lippert
- Visual Studio 2013 Diagnostics Investments - Daniel Moth
- The Rule of Three - Jeff Atwood
- Throw Out Your Code - Erik Dietrich
- If you’re not using Glimpse with ASP.NET for debugging and profiling, you’re missing out - Scott Hanselman
- Reading for graduate students - Matt Might
- 10 Lifehacks from 100 Years Ago
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!