Weekly Digest 27
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- B+Trees and why I love them, Part II – splitting hairs (and pages) - Oren Eini
- Git tip: Beautiful colored and readable output - René van Aerle
- Performance Benchmark Mistakes, Part Four - Eric Lippert
- B+Trees and why I love them, Part III–in page additions, deletions and updates - Oren Eini
- What is new on Mono - Miguel de Icaza
- Dealing with Repetitive Tasks – Recursion in F# - Matthew Adams
- Average Income per Programming Language - Ben Podgursky
- I will not do your tech interview. - Ike Ellis
- Visual Studio Spell Checker – Dot Your I’s And Cross Your T’s - Dirk Strauss
- The problem with Vim - Will Haldean Brown
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!