Weekly Digest 38
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Avoid Premature Standardization by Phil Haack
- Why do my Font Awesome icons show up as blank squares? by Scott Hanselman
- Git 2.0 changes push default to ‘simple’ by Nico Schuele
- What Makes a Good Programmer Good? by Josh Symonds
- The Importance of Commutables by Josip Bakic
- Devil’s Dictionary of Programming by tef
- Which CSS Measurements To Use When by Dudley Storey
- Making Web Development Wonderful Again with Web Essentials by Schabse
- Github Office Space
- Towards Becoming An Accomplished Programmer
- Death to the IF statement by Phil Haack
- 7 reasons clean code matters by Cory House
- Task.Run Etiquette Examples: Don’t Use Task.Run in the Implementation by Stephen Cleary
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!