Weekly Digest 42
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Simple and fast CSV library in C# by Pascal Ganaye
- The flow fallacy by Eric Brechner
- Using LINQ to Calculate Basic Statistics by Don Kackman
- Cleanest CSS spinner, ever by Lea Verou
- A LINQ Style Simple Moving Average Operator by Richard Carr
- Git for Grown-ups by Emma Jane Westby
- What is Your Branching Model? by Paul Hammant
- Immutable Collections performance by Oren Eini
- Working with 154 million records on Azure Table Storage by Troy Hunt
- What’s new in Git 1.8.5 by Nicola Paolucci
Interesting projects and other links are
- Download a copy of your Gmail and Google Calendar data by Google
- StackOverflow and Github Visualized As Cities
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!