.NET Weekly Digest #47
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- For the Love of Money by Sam Polk
- Build GIT - Learn GIT (P1) by Kushagra Gour
- What are the lesser known but useful data structures?
- Auto History Extension in Visual Studio 2013 by Mark Wilson-Thomas
- Why You Are Overpaid by Dave Fecak
- Yak Shaving Defined by Scott Hanselman
- Diagnosing issues with reversible data transformations by Jon Skeet
- Why Hiring Exclusively for Experience Doesn’t Make Sense by Chris Cera
Interesting projects and other links are
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 1 by S. Somasegar
- 12 Essential Cheat Sheets for Developers12 Essential Cheat Sheets for Developers
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!