.NET Weekly Digest #49
The best links from community
- An immutable operating system by augustl
- Here’s how Bell was hacked – SQL injection blow-by-blow by Troy Hunt
- SyncNet: A Decentralized Web Browser by Jack Minardi
- How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps by Ryan Svihla
- .NET Memory Analysis: Object Inspection by Andrew Chan
- Response 400 (Bad Request) on Long Url by Amy Dullard
- All the pieces of a feature by Oren Eini
- Dual-Pivot Binary Search by Vladimir Kostyukov
- Checklist: What NOT to do in ASP.NET by Scott Hanselman
- Don’t End The Week With Nothing by patio11
- Life is a game. This is your strategy guide by Oliver Emberton
Interesting projects and other links are
- First big donation received for Bonobo Git Server
- Neil Gaiman: Where do you get your ideas from?
- This cartoon has trust issues
- Amazon 100 books to read in a lifetime
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!