.NET Weekly Digest #55
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- The Trap You Set For Yourself
- Debugging .NET Backend in Visual Studio
- Five Reasons ASP.NET Developers Should Care About Node.js
- A Day of Communication at GitHub
- Dynamic Code Injection for Good
- How to automatically notify the user that it’s time to upgrade a Windows App
- Improving High-DPI support for Visual Studio 2013
- Systems Past: the only 8 software innovations we actually use
- Find a simpler problem
- Lessons from a Silicon Valley job search
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!