Weekly Programming Digest #62
Interesting general programming links are
- Eight Terminal Utilities Every OS X Command Line User Should Know
- Your favourite app isn’t native
- What are the fundamental rules of pointers?
- (Web) Development Sucks, and It’s Not Getting Any Better
- History of computing part 2
- Supercharge your VIM into IDE with CTags
- ASP.NET source
- Realistic terrain in 130 lines
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 is here!
- The Next Generation of .NET - ASP.NET vNext
- Mobile-first, Cloud-first Development
- News from the .NET World
- Enabling the .NET Compiler Platform (“Roslyn”) in ASP.NET applications
- Introducing ASP.NET vNext
- How not to “hide” sensitive data in plain sight with view state
and lastly something from the Ruby world
- poof … and then Rails was gone
- Use GPG to hide Rails secrets
- Rails competencies
- Github ruby styleguide
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!