Weekly Programming Digest #63
Interesting general programming links are
- Twenty Questions for Donald Knuth
- 3 Simple Techniques to Make APIs Easier to Use and Understand
- A Distributed Systems Reading List
- What if coding were a game?
- Green Field Projects
- The greates bug I never fixed
- Learn your editor faster
- 4 Things I Learned the Hard Way While Freelancing
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- Automatically expiring TODO in Visual Studio
- The Future of .NET on the Server: ASP.NET vNext content and videos from TechEd 2014
- Microsoft’s New Running Shoes
- .NET Native Deep Dive: Dynamic Features in Static Code
- NuGet Package of the Week: ImageProcessor - lightweight image manipulation in C#
- Why does my enumerator not advance?
- When should I write a property?
- RIP GAC
and lastly something from the Ruby world
- Automatically expiring TODO in Ruby
- 3 Simple but Powerful Takeaways from Sandi Metz
- Notable Changes in RSpec 3
- Mocking and Ruby
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!