Weekly Programming Digest #74
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- A Value System for Code Reviews, and How to Scale Them for a Large Project
- Secrets of the Browser Developer Tools
- pup is a command line tool for processing HTML
- What every computer programmer should know about floating point, part 1
- git - the simple guide - no deep shit!
- Using Gestalt Principles for Natural Interactions
- Firefox Add-on Enables Web Development Across Browsers and Devices
- HTTP vs HTTPS performance comparison
- How do you deal with anxiety when Live Coding in Technical Interviews?
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- ActiveRecord count vs length vs size and what will happen if you use it the way you shouldn’t
- ActiveRecord Eager Loading with Query Objects and Decorators
- A lightweight way to handle different validation situations
- Use Git Hooks to Automate Necessary but Annoying Tasks
- Rails: Useful Patterns
- Upgrading GitHub to Rails 3 with Zero Downtime
- Volt - ruby web framework
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!