Weekly Programming Digest #106
Previously on chodounsky.net
- Weekly Programming Digest #105
- Full-text search in rails with pg_search
- Run shell command and save its output in ruby
Interesting general programming links are
- Wizards and warriors, part three
- Do you really want “bank grade” security in your SSL? Here’s how Aussie banks fare
- Do Not Disclose Your Salary To Recruiters
- The secret ingredient that makes some teams better than others
- Speed up Rails with Nginx’s Reverse Proxy Cache
- Wizards and warriors, part four
- Psychology of Pricing: A Gigantic List of Strategies
- Facebook PathPicker
- Touch Pianist
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Ruby Network Programming
- Speed up ActiveRecord with a little tweaking
- Mocking With RSpec: Doubles and Expectations
- What the Pack?
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!