Weekly Programming Digest #111
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- Elixir Streams
- 8 things I learned from wearing an Apple Watch for a couple of weeks
- We all are going to meet in the Elixir world
- Use #CSS :not() instead of applying and unapplying borders
- HTTP/2 – The new protocol on the block
- HTTP Safety Doesn’t Happen by Accident
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- When should you use DateTime and when should you use Time?
- The Rubyist’s Guide to Environment Variables
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!